Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10

We have made it to day 10, of our 31 day spending fast.  Just about 1/3 of the way through.  Woo Hoo!  I have been home the last two days.   Poor E and I have been feeling pretty sickly.  :(  I'm trying to decide if a trip to the doctor is warrented or if it's most likely just a virus...  Decisions, decisions.  These are the kind of decisions that drive me crazy as a mama.

Back to the topic at hand, spending.  Or really no spending. 

On Wednesday I had to get gas in my Prius.  In let my gas tank get much lower than I usually do before getting gas so I had to spend $27.91 to fill it up.  But considering I had not gotten gas since Dec 29th, I was pretty stoked!  And then on the way to get my kids after getting gas, my little car got an average of 60 mpg!!  Woo Hoo!!!!  That totally made my day.  I'm a dork, I know. 

I had to send my hubby to Walgreens yesterday to pick me up some sinus medication.  If I did not get some relief, it was going to get ugly.  And being the sweet, loving man that he is, he also picked up a little treat for me to make me feel better.  Bless his little heart, he was trying to be thoughtful. 

Forgive the short post today, but I just don't have anymore coherent words in my head.  So I will sign off with a Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and feel better than I do.  I'm going to go finish off my 3rd box of tissues for the day. 

January 8
gas in Prius - $27.91

January 9
Walgreens - $16.72

TOTAL as of Jan 9- $208.70

No comments:

Post a Comment